On this page you will find up-to-date advice regarding COVID 19 symptoms and testing and what to do if your child has a positive test result.
- Always follow the up-to-date guidance from Public Health England. (There will also be specific guidance for any confirmed cases of the omicron variant)
- Children should not be sent to school if they display any symptoms of COVID 19.
- In such circumstances, we would request that they are booked a PCR test and remain off school until the result is known.
- Please inform the school of the test outcome.
- If the test is negative then the child may return to school.
- If the test is positive you will be given guidance on isolation from Public Health England.
DURING SCHOOL HOURS PLEASE TELEPHONE THE SCHOOL OFFICE ON 01642 676724
OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL HOURS PLEASE INFORM SCHOOL VIA THE EMAIL:
Please follow this link to book a test.
If your child tests positive for coronavirus, their self-isolation period includes the day that their symptoms started (or the day they had the test, if they did not have symptoms) and the next 10 full days.
Your child may need to self-isolate for longer if they get symptoms while self-isolating or their symptoms do not go away.